Summer Livestream Season 2021
- EYE CANDY | Marne van Opstal and Imre Van Opstal
- ROUGE | Marion Motin
Thu 15 – Sat 17 July 2021
Rambert Home Studio
Age guidance: 15
Please note, during the performance of Rouge, some scenes have a strobing effect that may affect viewers who are susceptible to photosensitive epilepsy or other photo sensitivities.
This is a real-time, ticketed performance and will only be viewable live on Rambert Home Studio at the exact time it is being performed and streamed.
Thursday 15th July at 3pm BST (4pm CEST)
Friday 16th July at 8pm BST (9pm CEST)
Saturday 17th July at 8pm BST (9pm CEST)
To purchase tickets to the performance of your choice, click on a venue below.
Feel free to show your support for a venue you may know or is local to you by purchasing through them.
- Roundhouse, London, UK
- Wales Millennium Centre, UK
- The Lowry, UK
- Theatre Royal Plymouth, UK
- Edinburgh Festival Theatre, UK
- Nottingham Theatre Royal, UK
- Oxford Playhouse, UK
- Birmingham Hippodrome, UK
- Norwich Theatre, UK
- Theatre Royal Bath, UK
- Mayflower Theatre, UK
- Teatri Reggio Emilia, Italy
- Fundación Teatro a Mil, Chile
How to watch the show
- Buy a ticket from any of the venues listed above.
- Go to Rambert Home Studio and register.
- If you’ve already registered, log in.
- Once you’ve received your 16-digit unique ticket code, redeem your ticket in your account. (Be sure to do this ahead of the performance date).
- On the date of your chosen performance, click here to watch the show.
- Take your seats at home, and enjoy the performance.
Have any questions? Take a look at our FAQ’s here.
Got your ticket code and want to insert it into your account? Click here for instructions.
Our body is the vessel with which we experience the physical world, and it houses our deepest instinctive parts. It’s where we feel pleasure and love, judge and destroy, bleed and smile.
Since David and Venus, we’ve put the human body on the highest pedestal, shaping and perpetuating an unattainable beauty standard. Through this distorted lens of beauty, our natural form has been sexualised, demonised and sometimes shamed into a taboo.
Why is the naked body offensive? Does it hold a political charge? Are we not more than meets the eye?
Marion Motin’s choreography for Dua Lipa (IDGAF) and Christine and the Queens (Christine, Tilted) has a quirky hip hop vibe. Rouge is what happened when we invited pop’s coolest choreographer to work with Rambert’s daring dancers. Now she’s back in the studio re-making Rouge with a new cinematographic twist.
Rouge is made possible thanks to the support of the Rambert Commissioning Council. The original production of Rouge was supported due to a gift from Chiara Chabanne.
Eye Candy is supported by the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Rambert Commissioning Council.
Aisha and Abhaya
In your rooms
Terms and Conditions
The Legitimate Peaky Blinders Festival
Double Bill 2020 - Cancelled
Draw from Within - Livestream
New work by Marne Van Opstal and Imre Van Opstal
Livestream - Note To Self
Livestream season 2021
Draw from Within - on Stage Tour 2021
Rambert2 - on Stage Tour 2021
Aisha and Abhaya - 2022 Tour
Life is a Dream