Draw from Within
Draw from Within by Wim Vandekeybus live streamed on Rambert Home Studio:
- Thursday 24th September at 8pm KST / 12pm BST
- Friday 25th September at 8pm BST / 9pm CET
- Saturday 26th September at 8pm ET / Sunday 27th September at 1am BST
This is a real-time, ticketed performance and will only be viewable live at the exact time it is being performed and streamed.
Draw from Within tickets are £10 per household and are being sold through all the below box offices either online or phone bookings.
Note they go off sale a few hours before the show depending on the box office, so here’s the latest ways to book:
For Friday 25th September performance –
• Wales Millennium Centre – Cardiff, UK
• The Lowry – Salford, UK
• Nottingham Theatre Royal – Nottingham, UK
• Theatre Royal Bath – Bath, UK
• Edinburgh Festival Theatre – Edinburgh, UK
• Theatre Royal Plymouth – Plymouth, UK
• Theatre du Passage – Neuchatel, Switzerland
• La Rose Des Vents – Villeneuve-d’Ascq, France
• Mercat de les Flors – Barcelona, Spain
If you have a ticket already head over to Rambert Home Studio to redeem your unique 16-digit code in your account.
Take an exhilarating leap into the unknown. Rambert’s full company of dancers are currently in the studio creating their first real-time, live-stream performance with leading choreographer and film-maker, Wim Vandekeybus.
For three performances only – through the eye of the camera – you’ll land right in the middle of a turbo-charged live performance.
Rambert’s London South Bank studios will be transformed into a series of contrasting, vivid theatrical worlds, some dream worlds, some nightmares, some turned upside down…
Wim Vandekeybus is a story-teller. At this precise moment in the world, he wants to show how we’re at once fragile and strong. Threat is countered by liberation, death by birth. Most of the time we don’t think of the blood coursing through our veins. We usually only become aware of our heart beating in our chest when we’re afraid, or something’s wrong. Wim wants to dare us to look under the skin and embrace these contraries.