Rambert Home Studio for Children and Young People
Whilst we’re unable to run in-studio classes at the moment, we’ve launched Rambert Home Studio, offering a selection of our inspiring classes online for you and your family to enjoy at home. For children and young people we currently offer:
- Technique class for GCSE students on Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2.00pm BST
- Little Movers on Saturdays at 9.30am BST
- Young Movers on Saturdays at 11.00am BST
Click here for further details.
If you have any questions about Rambert Home Studio, please contact classes[ATSIGN]rambert.org.uk.
Take part in previous classes via the YouTube playlist below:
Over the coming weeks we’ll be offering dance classes for everyone, with some of our most popular classes available online, and some new ones especially for the home studio. Classes will be taught by dancers from Rambert’s diverse and talented ensemble and leading international teachers, and we look forward to welcoming you to join them.
To make sure everyone can enjoy these classes, we’re launching the Rambert Home Studio on a pay what you decide basis. Classes in the studio normally cost between £10-15, but whilst we’re trialling Rambert Home Studio we’d like to invite you to contribute what you can towards the programme.
We use PayPal. Please click here to make a donation.
So, we encourage you to unleash your creative forces at home, try new things, be brave and believe in yourself, because at Rambert we believe in you.
Welcome to Rambert.
By participating in the classes you are doing so at your own risk. Look after yourselves so that you can look after others around you whilst you stay safe at home.
Rambert will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online class programmes.
Please use good judgement and common sense when taking the class, and in particular:
- Choose the appropriate level of the exercises for your level and ability;
- Ensure you are in a clear space with no obvious hazards, with ventilation, appropriate lighting and access to water.
- If you begin to feel faint, dizzy or have any physical discomfort, stop immediately and seek medical advice.
- If in doubt, always check with your doctor before beginning the classes.
By clicking on the link to the class, you confirm to abide by the terms of this disclaimer.
All live and recorded content is the property of Rambert and is not to be shared with third parties.