Rambert Experience G2 Summer School for 14 – 17 year olds
BOOKING OPENS 13 MARCH
Join Rambert for an exciting week of dance, masterclasses and behind the scenes access to Britain’s national dance company. The Rambert Experience Summer School will give young dancers the opportunity to take daily technique class, attend masterclasses in a variety of contemporary techniques focusing on our famous repertoire, explore the Rambert archives and spend a once in a lifetime day with some of the Rambert company dancers.
This is a unique opportunity to dance, create, perform and discover Britain’s oldest dance company.
The programme includes:
- Daily contemporary class
- Masterclasses in a variety of contemporary techniques
- Yoga/stretch classes
- Creative and choreography workshops
- A day with some of the Rambert company dancers including repertoire workshops and Q&A sessions
- Behind the scenes tour of Rambert and technical workshops
- End of week sharing to friends and family
Price: £200 / £30 Coin Street Residents*
Or: £300 for this course and Rambert Repertoire Summer School (Mon 14 – Fri 18 Aug) together: click here to book for the two-weeks.
*limited availability – for Coin Street resident discount please contact reception[ATSIGN]rambert.org.uk
– fees are non-refundable except in cases of illness or injury prior to the course (a doctor’s note is required)
– this is a non-residential course; if accommodation is needed this must be booked independently
Venue: Rambert, 99 Upper Ground, London SE1 9PP
How to get here.
If you find your preferred ‘G2’ summer school is full, please email us in case a place has become available, putting ‘G2 summer school enquiry’ in the subject line: learning[ATSIGN]rambert.org.uk.